Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Well most of you probably know we moved. Only like 7 blocks away into a cheaper apartment. This one is nice for how old it is and there is a big backyard for burk to play in, but no central air! So I'll have to get used to the heat. I miss my old apartment cause it was big and nice and new, but I don't miss walking a flippin mile to my parking spot. We're happy here (except lots of spiders, we're in a basement). We are all doing good, Bryce is still working his booty off at 2 jobs, Burk and Jack are growing like crazy and keeping me so busy, but I love being a mom.

3 comments:

Jaimee said...

Yeah! Updates. You have such cute boys. I love it! And can I say that you are so gorgeous. I guess I will have to be jealous of you my whole life! But that's okay. We need to come see your new apartment really soon.

Ali said...

Susie, i am so glad that your found me as well! wow, i can not believe that you have two kids, they are so cute and you look great! Well, we will have to keep in touch, cause it is so good to see how you are doing.
also my blog address is tylerandaliallenfamily.blogspot.com
i know it is long.
my email is alisun4@hotmail.com

hairprincess said...

That is great you got a new apartment, you are still in SF then right? I wish I were there to come hang out with you and your ADORABLE boys! Me you and Jaimee needa plan a lunch date while I am in town for SURE!!:)