Monday, December 15, 2008

Arizona Trip


We got to see Bryce's mom, Ashley and her hubby and Grandma and Grandpa Hoffman. It was so good to see everyone. We had so much fun and they all got to meet Jakson for the first time.



















This year for Thanksgiving we went to Mesa! We stayed with Bryce's Grandma Lofgran (Thank you Grandma and Carol for taking such good care of us!) We had a blast! We went to Amazing Jake's where they had go carts, rides, arcades, buffet, a rock wall and tons of other stuff. It was so fun to take burk there now that he is old enough to do that kind of stuff.












































6 comments:

Jaimee said...

I can't get over how cute your boys are! Jakson is getting so big! We need to get together soon!!

The Craig's said...

Hey susie!! I need to email you my pictures. I have some VERY cute ones! You should email me yours too.

Unknown said...

You can delete that crappy post up there....
Other than that - you're kids are getting huge! I can't wait to see you guys! But especially Jakson (no offense to the rest of you!)

hairprincess said...

Aw man I am so bummed we werent able to get together when you were here! I was crazy all weekend with my fam in town too, but thats no excuse! haha We will have to for sure get together in Jan when I come, I will be there for about a week so lets do lunch with Jaimee or something! That would be so fun and to get the kids together for aplay date haha fun times! Maybe we can teach em all the fun things we did together haha (riight) I will let ya know the dates when I find out! Have fun holidays!:)

kenna said...

Your littles are adorable.

How are you these days girl? Drop me an email sometime.

kennagoesemo(at)gmail(dot)com

Mary said...

No joke your boys are cute! Looks like you guys had tons of fun in AZ! P.S. I'm glad you finally got lots of new pics up!