Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas!




So I wasn't very good at taking pictures on Christmas morning. Mostly because I was video taping and Burkley was throwing up all morning. Right in the middle of opening presents he was puking. Other than that it was a good Christmas. Burkley got Handy Manny Talking Tools that he had been asking for and he got a castle(and lots of other touys) . Bryce's uncle was getting rid of his kids playhouse castle thing, so Burk got it for Christmas. Unfortunately, It got water inside it when we washed it and after a couple of days it stunk up our whole apartment. So it is in Grandpa's basement airing out. I feel so bad Burk is always asking if he can have his castle back.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just so you know, when I was babysitting the kids Burkley told me all about his stinky new castle.
I love the pic's, as always.

Jaimee said...

That stinks that Burkley was puking! But it makes for a memorable Christmas, I guess!