Friday, May 1, 2009

Mother's Day Boutique!










































































































So my sister Jenny and I are going to have a
booth at The Mother's Day Gift and Craft
Boutique on May 8th from 10 am to 8 pm
and 9th from 9 am to 7 pm at the Veteran's
Memorial Building 389 N. Main St. in
Spanish Fork.
That's some stuff that we will be selling:
Nursing Covers $16.50
Chalkboard Placemats $ 12.50
Bibs $4.50
Burp cloths $ 3.50
Purses $ 15.00
Girl Dresses
size M-L $18.00
X-small (babies) - S $15.00
Girl Skirts
M-L $12.00
XS-S $10.00
Come check us out!
Or if you want to order anything
let us know, we would be happy
to ship anything. I will be opening
an etsy store soon.

1 comment:

Jaimee said...

I'm excited to come see all the stuff you have been busy sewing! For a minute I thought it was yesterday and I missed it. I'm so glad I didn't! You are seriously so talented.