Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Christmas Pictures (I know I'm way behind)

















We woke them up at like 6:30 or 7. We were so excited.



















Burkley got his Handy Manny Motorcycle that he has been asking for for months.








So here's our Christmas pics! Finally. I know the pictures are out of order, but I don't feel like fixing it. We had a really good Christmas and our boys had a ton of fun this year now that they are getting older. It was nice to spend lots of time with my family and to celebrate the birth of our savior.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah updates! I like the blog by the way, very cute! You're boys are so adorable together! And the Wii Fit/Cookie Dough made me laugh, that's pretty funny. You're family is so cute! Are you sure you don't want another one??