Monday, March 9, 2009

My Sewing Projects

































Bryce really likes the Arizona Cardinals
and we never have enough pillows to
sleep with so I made him this pillow.
Now I don't have to get after him for
sleeping with my decorative pillows.
I tired making a doubled sided vinyl bib.
I think it turned out pretty good for my first try.
I made this baby blanket for Adalee Matt &
Angi's sweet baby girl.
And these pillows for my bed. I still need
to make another one, I think I will do
another tan one.

5 comments:

kenna said...

That is seriously impressive.

The last time I attempted to sew was in 'Home Ec.' class...in 7th grade...and I sewed my pillow case shut.

Kudos

The Craig's said...

Yup, I plan on breastfeeding! It's the best for babe so definitely. I love your sewing projects they are so very pretty. Makes me jealous, you're so good at it!

Unknown said...

Geez Susie, you are a sewing machine! By the way I have gotten compliments everywhere on that bib and my ma-in-law seriously wants to but one from you. And if you want to make extra she says she'll sell them at work. Let me know if that interests you at all.

Mary said...

Susie these are so good! You've gotta tell me how to make those bibs!!! The blanket and pillows are way cute tooo!!! I wish we lived closer to show each other our ideas in person!

hairprincess said...

Dang you are way good at sewing I am jealous I gota learn how to do all that stuff! I love that you did the Cardinals, we are Cardinals fans too, wasnt that a crazy super bowl??! Your boys are the cutest ever! I think that Meg needs to marry one of em! haha